September 9th – November 1st
Early Fee: $70
Regular Fee: $85
Late Fee: $100
CoEd: Tues & Thurs, 7-11pm
Men’s: Mon or Wed, 7-11pm
Stay in shape and have fun with this league for local adult soccer players!
- 7 game season + post-season play for top teams
- 50 minute games (two 25 minute halves)
- All games played on indoor turf fields
- 6v6 (Includes GK)
- MENS: Monday or Wednesday games *EVERY TEAM MAY HAVE 1 FRIDAY GAME*
- COED: Tuesday and Thursday games *EVERY TEAM MAY HAVE 1 FRIDAY NIGHT GAME*
- Schedules for each season will be released during championship week of the previous season
- Early rates will be offered during the season prior to the upcoming season
- Regular rates will be offered during the season prior’s playoffs to the first week of the new season
- Late rates will be applied after the second week of the season
Monday Nights 7-11pm
Men’s C – Competitive
Men’s C+ – Less competitive
Wednesday Nights 7-11pm
Men’s A – Competitive
Men’s B – Less competitive
Tuesday & Thursday Nights 7-11pm
CoEd Division 1 – Most Competitive
CoEd Division 2 – Moderate Competitive
CoEd Division 3 – Least Competitive
CoEd Division 4 – Easy Recreational
CoEd Division 5 – Beginner
Saturday Mornings 8 -9am
** At the end of each season, teams may be promoted or relegated; this will be at the discretion of the League Director. The League Director also reserves the right to split or combine divisions if needed. **
NEW League Policies:
We have improved the quality and value of our programs to provide the best experience possible. This ensures quality control, competitive balance, and liability coverage for the facility. Below are some of our new policies.
Individual Player Registration (free agent): Players looking for a team must register as an individual looking for a team, the Field House staff will assign themselves to a specific team if we have enough players to do so. We will contact already existing teams to see if they are looking for free agents.
Player to team registration: Each player is required to register to a team prior to the start of the season.
Check-In: Prior to the start of each league game, players will be required to show a picture ID and check-in with the field marshal. Players who are not rostered will have to register or pay the substitution fee at the front desk.
Substitution/Drop-In Policy: A substitute is allowed for any regular season league game. This is a great chance to bring out friends who would like to try out the league but do not want to pay the full registration fee, or players who are only in town for a night or two. The fee is $15 per game. No substitutes will be allowed during post-season play. You can only sub for teams that are in your current division or two divisions lower then your top division.