About Lil’ Flyers
Lil’ Flyers is the Fredericksburg Field House’s youth developmental cheerleading program. The class curriculum takes the participants through 7 weeks of drills and skill building activities. The participants will be introduced to cheer terminology, tumbling concepts, and different skills in a fun and exciting way. If you’re not sure it’s for you, you can certainly try our class with a free trial on your first visit!
Enrollment is always open and classes are pro-rated!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Youth Development Director, Seth Perdue, at [email protected]
$13.50 per class
This season of Lil’ Flyers will run from September 8, 2019 – October 27, 2019. Please note that there will be NO CLASSES on October 20th.
Classes will be held every Sunday at the following times:
Pee-Wee: Ages 4-6 @ 9:00A
Junior Varsity: Ages 7-9 @ 10:00A
Varsity: Ages 10-12 @ 11:00A
- Classes are once per week and are 50 minutes long.
- Times and classes are subject to change.
- Dangerous, disruptive or disrespectful behaviors will be dealt with case-by-case and could result in the loss of privilege to participate. No refunds or credits will be issued if your child is unable to participate due to negative behaviors.
- Customers may transfer their child at any point in the session. All class transfers are dependent upon space availability.
- Make-ups are done on a space available basis. Make-ups do not carry over into the next session. No refunds will be given for missed classes.
- No spaces in any class are guaranteed without payment as full payments are due at the time of registration. All registrations are on a first-come, first-serve basis
Annual Membership fee of $10 is required for all participants.
Minimum of three children per class. If less than three are signed up after the third week, then you will be required to choose another time or choose a refund if the class is canceled.
Join at any time – classes are always prorated.
- All first time trial classes are free of charge.
- Field House waiver will need to be completed before stepping onto the field.
- Customers may only do trials in classes that have space available.
Refunds will ONLY be given if a class has been canceled.
Refunds are not issued due to missed classes. If a child stops coming, a credit to the FFH may be issued, pending approval.