Lil’ Sweepers: Field Hockey
$13.50 per class
Session Length: 7 Weeks
About Lil’ Sweepers
- 50 minute classes
- Open for boys & girls
- Late to register? We can prorate the fee!
Bring a mouthguard, water bottle, sneakers, and a field hockey stick.
Don’t have a stick? Sticks (limited quantity) can be borrowed on site thanks to USA Field Hockey’s FUNdamental Field Hockey grant!
- Cubs: 4 – 6 Years
- Tigers 7 – 9 Years
September 8th – October 20, 2019
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to Youth Development Director, Seth Perdue, at [email protected]
- Classes are once per week and are 50 minutes long.
Times and classes are subject to change.
Dangerous, disruptive or disrespectful behaviors will be dealt with case-by-case and could result in the loss of privilege to participate. No refunds or credits will be issued if your child is unable to participate due to negative behaviors.
- Customers may transfer their child at any point in the session. All class transfers are dependent upon space availability.
- Make-ups are done on a space available basis. Make-ups do not carry over into the next session. No refunds will be given for missed classes.
- No spaces in any class are guaranteed without payment as full payments are due at the time of registration. All registrations are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Annual Membership fee of $10 is required for all participants.
Minimum of three children per class. If less than three are signed up after the third week, then you will be required to choose another time or choose a refund if the class is canceled.
Join at any time – classes are always prorated.
Trial classes are only allowed during the first three weeks.
Customers may only do trials in classes that have space available
Field House waiver must be completed before stepping onto the field
- Refunds will ONLY be given if a class has been canceled.
Refunds are not issued due to missed classes. If a child stops coming, a credit to the FFH may be issued, pending approval.