Youth FJVC Volleyball
September 10 – October 19
Ages 9 – 14
The goal of the FJVC Youth Volleyball Rec league is to learn new skills, improve your current skills, meet new friends, and enjoy participating in the sport of volleyball.
- Players will learn the basic skills and rules of the game using drill work, and will gain knowledge of the court.
- League teams will have 1 practice per week and play matches on Saturdays. Teams are coached by a parent volunteer or a coach.
- League begins the week of September 10 and runs thru October 19th.
- Practices during the week and games on Saturdays
- For ages 9 – 14 years old.
**Parent Volunteer coaches will receive a $50 discount for their child. Practices will be on a Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday depending on the number of teams that are formed.
Registration fee is $120
Last Day to register is September 4 – No Exceptions
Special requests will only be considered prior to the registration deadline. In addition, once registration is closed , additional players will not be added to the league.