Full Time Positions
Part Time Positions
The Front Desk staff provides the first point of contact for all guests at the Fredericksburg Field House. This position is expected to provide excellent guest service to all guests and to always display great knowledge of Field House programs. The Front Desk staff reports directly to the Director of Leagues and the Manager on Duty.
Hours will vary.
Evenings and Weekends are a MUST!
Lil’ Kickers Coach
Lil’ Sluggers Coach
The Lil’ Sluggers Instructor reports directly to the Lil’ Sluggers Coordinator / Director of Youth Developmental Programming.
- Instructor will be trained to teach all age groups: from Mascots to Hall of Famers classes.
- All instructors will teach a minimum of 1 classes/week (based on class availability)
- Will instruct no more than 3 consecutive classes (special exceptions may occur)
- Will instruct no more than 4 classes in a day (special exceptions may occur)
- Instructors must be proficient in answering questions relating to the Lil’ Sluggers program/Youth Programming Department
- All coaches are responsible for keeping track of their class rosters/attendance.
- All instructors are responsible for handing out class schedules and promoting the new sessions during their current session.
- Coaches may be required to attend community events in an effort to promote the program. (When assigned by Coordinator) Facility Cleaning
- All staff are responsible for keeping equipment organized
- After a shift of classes, instructors will clean the area around the field Guest Service
- To Provide the best possible customer service, instructors will take time for new kids and parents and orient them to the program
- Staff members are expected to have detailed knowledge of the facility and programs offered.
- Instructors will be asked to give hand-outs and information updates to their customers.
- As the instructor gains experience, they may be asked to participate in training new employees.
- Employees will attend all training sessions assigned by the coordinator.
- Instructors are directly supervised by the Lil’ Sluggers Coordinator.
- All instructors are indirectly supervised by the General Manager and Manager on Duty
- Requires strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Must have leadership capability
- Must have good guest service skills
- Must be detail-oriented and have outstanding organizational skills
- Must have strong time-management skills
- Ability to maintain focus in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to prioritize
- Must love working with kids
- Must be able to work and communicate effectively with kids and their parents
- Must have a creative outlook on fitness
- Must be able to work irregular shifts to include, nights, weekends, and holidays as needed
- Must be able climb, crawl, jump, kneel, run, sit, stand, and/or walk for the duration of the shift (4 or more hours)
Shifts will vary.
Lil’ Sweepers Coach
Lil’ Flyers Coach
We promise our students the most complete, well-rounded internship experience available. Treated as staff members, our interns receive on-the-job training and are challenged daily to exceed expectations. Students receive honest feedback, advice, and guidance. We take a personal interest in their professional development and preparation for life after college. We do everything in our power to assist students in their job search efforts after completing the internship. As an established company, we take pride in the career advancement of the students that come through our program.
The Field House is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status. If you need assistance or an accommodation during the application process because of a disability, it is available upon request. The company is pleased to provide such assistance, and no applicant will be penalized as a result of such a request.