- 7 Game Season + Single-Elimination Playoff Bracket
- 50 minute Games (25 minute halves)
- 7 v 7 - Men's League
- 6v6 - 30+ League
- Players must be 18 years old by the start of the season
- All players must provide their own flag belt. We will no longer be renting them out.
Individual Player Registration (free agent)
- Players looking for a team must register as an individual looking for a team, the Field House staff will assign themselves to a specific team if we have enough players to do so. We will contact already exsisting teams to see if they are looking for free agents.
Player to team registration
- Each player is required to register to a team prior to the start of the season.
- Teams will be given a code that players will use to register for their team.
- Prior to the start of each league game, players will be required to show a picture ID and check-in with the field marshall. Players who are not rostered will have to register or pay the drop-in fee at the front desk.
- A substitute is allowed for any regular season league game. This is a great chance to bring out friends who would like to try out the league but do not want to pay the full registration fee, or players who are only in town for a night or two.
- The fee is $15 per game. A substitute may play on any team, but may not play on two different teams in the same league on the same night.
- A team must have 5 paid roster players checked-in to have Drop-Ins for a game.
- No substitutes will be allowed during post-season play.
- The HOME Team will wear their designated team color (or black)
- The AWAY Team will wear any color that doesn't closely resemble the HOME Team's color (or the AWAY team will wear white)
- All players are required to have their own flag belts.
- "Refunds will ONLY be issued in the event of a program cancellation"
- Two Options Available:
- Transfer credit to another member (membership fee must be paid)
- Account can be credited with remaining balance
** At the end of each season, teams may be promoted or relegated; this will be at the discretion of the League Director. The League Director also reserves the right to split or combine divisions if needed. **
League Director: Brad Williams, firstname.lastname@example.org