Youth Flag Football League
- 6 Game Season + Playoff Game
- 40 minute Games (20 minute halves)
- Indoor Leagues (4-13 years old) – 6 v 6
- Outdoor Leagues (14-17 years old) – 7 v 7
Early Registration: $50 (Ends June 16th)
Late Registration: $60
*We encourage all volunteers to coach. Please contact Colby Bookman at firstname.lastname@example.org if interested in coaching*
*The Last Day for Regular Individual (or Free Agent) Registration is Saturday, June 16th. After this date, placement on a team is not guaranteed. *
2018 Youth Summer Flag Football – REGISTRATION NOW OPEN
- Season runs from June 23rd – August 4th
- Summer season is 6 games + playoff game
- Team Registration Deadline: June 16th, 2018
- Early Registration Deadline: June 16th, 2018 (Increases to $60 on June 17th)
Individual Player Registration (free agent)
- Players looking for a team must register as an individual looking for a team, the Field House staff will assign themselves to a specific team if we have enough players to do so. We will contact already exsisting teams to see if they are looking for free agents.
Player to team registration
- Each player is required to register to a team prior to the start of the season.
- Teams will be given a code that players will use to register for their team.
- Prior to the start of each league game, players will be required to show a picture ID and check-in with the field marshall. Players who are not rostered will have to register or pay the drop-in fee at the front desk.
- A substitute is allowed for any regular season league game. This is a great chance to bring out friends who would like to try out the league but do not want to pay the full registration fee, or players who are only in town for a night or two.
- The fee is $15 per game. A substitute may play on any team, but may not play on two different teams in the same league on the same night.
- No substitutes will be allowed during post-season play.
- Drop-in fees do not apply towards the league fee.
- “Refunds will ONLY be issued in the event of a program cancellation
- Two Options Available:
- Transfer credit to another member (membership fee must be paid)
- Account can be credited with remaining balance
- The age cutoff for each season is the date for the start of the season. Players whose birthday occurs on the cutoff date, must play in the age group that they turn on/before the start of the season.
- Summer ’18: June 23rd, 2018
Flag Football Sizes
|Rec and ADV Teams||Ball|
|4-5||Pee Wee Ball (K2)|
|6-7||Pee Wee Ball (K2)|
|8-9||Pee Wee Ball (K2)|
|10-11||Junior Ball (TDJ)|
|12-13||Youth Ball (TDY)|
|14-17||Senior Ball (TDS)|
*PLEASE NOTE: NO POCKETS ALLOWED