Coed Adult League
Our co-ed adult field hockey leagues run year round!
- Sundays, 6:00 – 10:00 PM
- 7v7 (Includes GK)
- 7 game season + post-season play for top teams
- 2, 25 minute halves with a 2 minute half time
- Each season is co-ed, there are no restrictions on male/female players on the field.
- Fall & Winter league are played indoors. Spring, Summer, & Holiday leagues are played outdoors.
- Required Items: stick, mouth guard & shin guards
Each player is required to register to a team prior to the start of the season.
* Prior to the start of each league game, players will be required to show a picture ID and check-in with the field marshal.
* Players who are not rostered will have to pay the league fee or pay the sub fee ($15) at the front desk.
* The sub fee is only valid for ONE game. If an individual would like to participate in an additional game, another $15 must be paid.
* A substitute is allowed for any regular season league game. No substitutes will be allowed during post-season play.
Summer League: June 10th – August 12th
Register Early: $70
Registration Fee: $80
Register Late: $ 90