Lil’ Kickers: Soccer
Seasons: Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall, Holiday
CLASSES START MARCH 18!
$13.50 per class
Now Enrolling for Winter Session!
Welcome to the Spring 2019 – Lil’ Kickers Program!
Classes run from March 18 – June 12, 2019.
About Lil’ Kickers
Step onto the field during any Lil’ Kickers class and you will find it transformed into a world created just for your child. Our well trained coaches will thrill your child with 50 minutes of highly creative, high energy and age-appropriate activities that serve as a great introduction to soccer, and help children master developmental milestones.
Because Lil’ Kickers is first and foremost a child development program our purpose is really to help children mature on all levels. Our program focuses on helping children build a strong physical, intellectual and emotional skills that will help them be successful on and off the soccer field. We believe in teaching children in ways that suit their developmental level. So, you won’t see adult-like skill drills in our classes, but you will see teaching methods specifically designed to create an atmosphere that is effective and fun. You will also see happy, confident and sweaty kids who are eager to learn and want to keep coming back for more.
Whether your child is new to soccer or has already developed a love for the game, the progressive nature of Lil’ Kickers offers a place for children at every level. Our convenient class times provide families options to accommodate multiple children and busy schedules.
Enrollment is always open and classes are pro-rated!
To learn more about the Lil’ Kickers program, visit www.lilkickers.com.
Not sure where to place your child? We have a variety of classes for ages 18 months – 7 years. *Click the + buttons on the right of the name to expand the description.
Bunnies (18 - 24 Months) - Parent & Child Classes
- Bunnies classes are 50 minutes long
- Parent participation is required
- The ratio for Bunnies classes is 15:1 w/parents on the field
Thumpers (2-3 Years) - Parent & Child Classes
- Thumpers classes are 50 minutes long
- Parent participation is required
- The ratio for Thumpers classes is 12:1 w/parents on the field
Cottontails (2.5-3.5 Years) - Parent & Child Classes
- Cottontails classes are 50 minutes long
- The ratio for Cottontails is 7:1 w/parents on the field
Hoppers (3 & 4 Years) - Beginning
- Hoppers classes are 50 minutes long
- The ratio for Hoppers classes is 7:1
Jackrabbits (3 & 4 Years) - Intermediate
- Jackrabbits classes are 50 minutes long
- The ratio for Jackrabbits is 7:1
Big Feet (5 & 6 years) - Beginning
- Big Feet classes are 50 minutes long
- The ratio for Big Feet classes is 12:1
Micro 4/5 Class (4-5 years)
- 50 minutes of class time with 15-20 minutes of instruction and 20-25 minutes of scrimmaging
- Teams will field no more than four players at a time
- Everyone gets equal playing time
- There will be no goalies
- We will not keep score or league standings
- The ratio for Micro Class is 12:1
Micro 6/7 Class (6-7 years)
- Micro 6/7 classes are 50 minutes with 15-20 minutes of instruction and 20-25 minutes of non-competitive scrimmaging.
- The class ratio is 12:1
Transfers Customers may transfer their child at any point in the session. All class transfers are dependent upon space availability.
Make-up Classes Make-ups are done on a space available basis. Make-ups carry over into the first week of the following season. No refunds will be given for missed classes.
Registration Payment is due at time of registration, in full. No spaces in any class are guaranteed without payment. All registrations are on a first-come, first-serve basis. Annual Membership fee is required for all participants. A minimum of three children per class. If less than three are signed up then you will be required to choose another time.
Shirts You will receive a free blue jersey your first full session you sign up for Lil’ Kickers and only if you sign up from the start of the session. Signing up after 2 classes will not make you eligible for a free jersey. You will receive a red jersey after completing 4 full sessions and registering for the 5th. Jerseys will be handed out at the first class. If you would like to purchase an additional jersey, they are $15.00.
Trial Classes All first time trial classes are free of charge. Field House waiver will need to be completed before stepping onto the field. Customers may only do trials in classes that have space available.
Refund Policy Refunds are not issued, due to missed classes. If a child stops coming to the class then a minimum of 5 classes or the amount of class attendances (whichever is greater) will be deducted from the total and the rest will be applied to your account as a credit.