FFH has partnered with an online software, Max Galaxy, to manage your account and registrations. Max Galaxy will enable you to:
|Technical Issues||Setup/Registration (Creating an Account, Editing, etc.)||Leagues (Registration, Schedule, Standings)|
1. When registering for a team it keeps telling me to login even though I am already am. Make sure you disable the pop up blocker on your browser (Internet explorer, Chrome, Firefox, etc.) If the pop up blocker is enabled then it will stop the pages from loading.
2. I keep getting the error "Does not meet the membership requirements"? All participants must be Field House members. Membership costs $10 and is paid annually. You will need to go to the Membership Tab and add the Membership Fee to your cart first (please ensure that the membership gets added to the person participating) then you can register and proceed to checkout.
1. How do I register a team?
2. I registered my team but can not find the registration code. Where can I find it? Once a team is registered you will get an email with your invoice attached to it. Next to your team name will be the registration code.
3. I am trying to register for a team but I can't find my team. How do I register for a team? In order to register for a team your team captain/coach will need to create the team. Once they create the team they will receive a 3-4 digit code that they will need to send out to all of you in order to register. Without the code the computer will not register you and we can not register you for that team.
4. I am the head coach/team manager of a team. Can I see who is on my roster and email them? No, MaxGalaxy does not allow you to view your teams. It also does not allow you to email your team. We are working with MaxSolutions to possibly get this feature added.
1. I can not find the registration page I need in MaxGalaxy. Try typing a keyword in the search area under registrations.
Additional help needed? Please email us at email@example.com or call us at (540) 361-4717.