FFH Summer Camp 2018
Fredericksburg Field House is hosting 11 weeks of summer camps guaranteed to have a positive impact on your child! Different themes, trips, and experiences will be offered each week. Our camp counselors guide your children through games, activities, arts, crafts, and field trips each week.
All trips are subject to cancellation and every attempt will be made to reschedule or replace the event planned. NO REFUNDS FOR CANCELLED FIELD TRIPS
- Half-day rate available as space allows, call to inquire.
- A non-refundable $25 deposit is due for each session.
- The remaining balance is due 2 weeks prior to each session. The deposit will be applied to the remaining balance.
- An optional 5-day lunch package can be purchased for $32.50 each week.
- JV Camp (Ages 2 – 5) $205/session (Potty trained required!)
- Varsity Camp (Ages 5 – 13) $215/session
- Camp Paperwork
- Copy of Birth Certificate (or other form of ID)
- Copy of Childs Physical (updated 2016)
- Copy of Immunization Records
- Medication Consent Form
- Full payment due two weeks before camp
- Per the Parent Information Form, a $30 fee will be accessed to your account if the full payment is not made two weeks prior to the start of camp.
- A photo ID is required to pick up a child
- Camp hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Early drop off (7:00AM – 8:00AM) $15.00 weekly and late pickup (5:00PM – 6:00PM) $15.00 weekly. An additional $15.00 will be billed to you after every FIFTEEN minutes your child is not picked up.
- Review the parent handbook (provided after registration)
- Medicine must be checked in at the beginning of camp (including sunscreen)
- Paperwork: due two weeks before camp
Click on the session you’d like to register or give us call, 540-361-4717 and we will be happy to help!
(Ages 3 – 5)
(Ages 5 – 13)
|June 18th – 22nd
||Week 1||Week 1|
|June 25th – 29th||Week 2||Week 2|
|July 2nd – 6th
No camp on July 4th!
|Week 3||Week 3|
|July 9th – 13th||Week 4||Week 4|
|July 16th – 20th||Week 5||Week 5|
|July 23rd – 27th||Week 6||Week 6|
|July 30th – August 3rd||Week 7||Week 7|
|August 6th – 10th||Week 8||Week 8|
|August 13th – 17th||Week 9||Week 9|
|August 20th – 24th||Week 10||Week 10|
|August 27th – 31st||Week 11||Week 11|
Summer Camp Info & FAQs
Is there an age requirement?
- JV Camp, 3-5 years old
- Varsity Camp , 6-12 years old
What time are camps?
- Monday – Friday 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM (No camp on July 3/4th)
- Early drop off is 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM and late pick up is 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM. Each 15 minutes is an additional $15.
What is needed to register?
- Birth Certificate
- Most recent school physical
- Most updated vaccination records
- Camp registration paperwork
What are the requirements for camp trips?
Each child must be enrolled in Action Day Camp.
What field trips will you take?
Each week, our Varsity campers will take a major field trip to a local venue, specific day and timing will vary. In addition, weeks include park trips and in-house entertainment. At the field house, campers will enjoy water days and bike/skate days!
Session 1 – Reptiles Alive
Session 2- Quantico Marine Corps Museum
Session 3- Richmond Metro Zoo
Session 4- Kings Dominion
Session 5 – Face Painting & Shannon Park Airport
Session 6 – Kings Dominion
Session 7 – Science Museum of Richmond
Session 8 – Wilderness Presidential Resort Adventure Park and Putt-Putt
Session 9 – Splash Down Water Park
Session 10 -Braehead Farm
Session 11 – Movie
How much does one week cost?
JV camp is $205/week and includes guest visitors weekly
Varsity camp is $215/week and includes all field trips
What comes with the offered lunch?
- Lunch is not provided! It is $32.50 to add it.
- Lunch is a main course, fruit/vegetable, one side, and milk/juice.
- Concessions cards can be purchased for $30, each card is worth $35!
- See our lunch menu here!
Are snacks allowed?
Yes, snacks can be brought from home or purchased from concessions. There are two snack times each day.
When should I register?
Register today! Camp enrollment fills quickly, guarantee your spot by signing up early!
Can I register for more than one camp?
Yes! All campers are invited to enjoy all of the camps we offer!
How do I register?
See available camps by following the link below. You may also register in person or over the phone at (540) 361-4717. Multi-camper discount or half-day rate is not available through website registration.