Stay in shape and have fun with this league for local adult soccer players!
- Games played on Saturday
- 7 game season + post-season play for top teams
- 50 minute games (two 25 minute halves)
- All games played on outdoor turf field
- 8v8 (Includes GK)
- THERE MUST BE EITHER 2 WOMEN AND 1 OVER 50 PLAYER, OR 3 WOMEN. YOU MUST ALWAYS HAVE AT LEAST 2 WOMAN ON THE FIELD. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THOSE COMBINATIONS YOU HAVE TO PLAY DOWN PLAYERS.
NEW League Policies:
We have improved the quality and value of our programs to provide the best experience possible. This ensures quality control, competitive balance, and liability coverage for the facility. Below are some of our new policies.
Individual Player Registration (free agent): Players looking for a team must register as an individual looking for a team, the Field House staff will assign themselves to a specific team if we have enough players to do so. We will contact already exsisting teams to see if they are looking for free agents.
Player to team registration: Each player is required to register to a team prior to the start of the season.
Check-In: Prior to the start of each league game, players will be required to show a picture ID and check-in with the field marshal. Players who are not rostered will have to register or pay the substitution fee at the front desk.
Substitution/Drop-In Policy: A substitute is allowed for any regular season league game. This is a great chance to bring out friends who would like to try out the league but do not want to pay the full registration fee, or players who are only in town for a night or two. The fee is $15 per game. A substitute may play on any team, but may not play on two different teams in the same league on the same night. No substitutes will be allowed during post-season play.
Start Date - April 1st
Length of Season
7 Games + 1 post season game
CLICK TO REGISTER
Early Registration (Before March 18th) - $70
Registration Fee (Before March 25th) - $80
Late Registration Fee (After March 25th) - $90
When registering online, if you are not a member you will need to purchase your membership prior to registering for the league. Once your membership has been purchased you may register for the league.
- "Refunds will ONLY be issued in the event of a program cancellation"
- Injury Policy - Two Options -
- Transfer credit to another member (membership fee must be paid)
- Account can be credited with remaining balance
$15/game for players not registered on your roster. Sub fee only applies to one team per night. No subs allowed in the post-season.