3v3 Adult Basketball League
FALL SEASON: October 6 – November 17
Stay in shape and have fun with this league for local adult basketball players!
- 7-game season
- Games are played to 30 points or 25-minutes, whichever comes first
- All games are played half court on the large hard court
- All games are played on Wednesday nights *EVERY TEAM MAY HAVE 1 DOUBLEHEADER*
Early Rate: $55 per person – expires two weeks before start date
Regular Rate: $65 per person – expires after the first night of games
Late Rate: $75 per person – paid anytime after the first night of games
We have improved the quality and value of our programs to provide the best experience possible. This ensures quality control, competitive balance, and liability coverage for the facility. Here are our main policies.
- Individual Player Registration (free agent): Players looking for a team must register as an individual looking for a team, the Field House staff will assign themselves to a specific team if we have enough players to do so. We will contact already existing teams to see if they are looking for free agents.
- Player to team registration: Each player is required to register to a team prior to the start of the season.
- Check-In: Prior to the start of each league game, players will be required to show a picture ID and check-in with the field marshal. Players who are not rostered will have to register or pay the substitution fee at the front desk.
- Substitution/Drop-In Policy: A substitute is allowed for any regular season league game. This is a great chance to bring out friends who would like to try out the league but do not want to pay the full registration fee, or players who are only in town for a night or two. The fee is $10 per game. No substitutes will be allowed during post-season play.
Any player/coach who is guilty of fighting, physically confronting an official/player, threatening other players or officials, and/or flagrantly attempting to injure another player will be suspended from the league, for a period of time determined by the Director of the League. Additionally, on top of the suspension, players are subject to a fine of $25 for verbal abuse of officials, staff or other players and $50 for physical altercations. Any imposed fine will be determined by the League Director. This fine must be paid before the player is able to return to the facility.