Adult Field Hockey
Regular Fee: $85
Late Fee: $100
Sundays, 6 – 10pm
Our co-ed adult field hockey leagues run year-round!
Registration: Now Open
Season Starts: December 13
Season Ends: January 24
Registration: Coming soon!
Season Starts: January 31
Season Ends: March 21
- Early rates will be offered during the season prior to the upcoming season
- Regular rates will be offered during the season prior’s playoffs to the first week of the new season
- Late rates will be applied after the second week of the season
- Sundays, 6:00 – 10:00 PM
- 7v7 (Includes GK)
- 7 game season + post-season play for top teams
- 2, 25-minute halves with a 2 minute half time
- Each season is co-ed, there are no restrictions on male/female players on the field.
- Holiday & Winter league are played indoors. Spring, Summer, & Fall leagues are played outdoors.
- Required Items: stick, mouth guard & shin guards
Each player is required to register to a team prior to the start of the season.
**Please note we play in all weather conditions except thunder/lightning. If you are unsure, please call to confirm!
* Prior to the start of each league game, players will be required to show a picture ID and check-in with the field marshal.
* Players who are not rostered will have to pay the league fee or pay the sub fee ($15) at the front desk.
* The sub fee is only valid for ONE game. If an individual would like to participate in an additional game, another $15 must be paid.
* A substitute is allowed for any regular season league game. No substitutes will be allowed during post-season play.