Welcome to the Lil’ Kickers Program!
Enrollment is always open & classes are prorated
PROGRAM SEASON SCHEDULE
*** No classes will be held on July 4, August 15, or August 17.
FALL SESSION: September 10 – December 14
*** No classes will be held on October 31, November 23, or November 26.
Step onto the field during any Lil’ Kickers class and you will find it transformed into a world created just for your child. Our well-trained coaches will thrill your child with 50 minutes of highly creative, high energy, and age-appropriate activities that serve as a great introduction to soccer, and help children master developmental milestones.
Because Lil’ Kickers is first and foremost a child development program our purpose is really to help children mature on all levels. Our program focuses on helping children build a strong physical, intellectual and emotional skills that will help them be successful on and off the soccer field. We believe in teaching children in ways that suit their developmental level. So, you won’t see adult-like skill drills in our classes, but you will see teaching methods specifically designed to create an atmosphere that is effective and fun. You will also see happy, confident and sweaty kids who are eager to learn and want to keep coming back for more.
Whether your child is new to soccer or has already developed a love for the game, the progressive nature of Lil’ Kickers offers a place for children at every level. Our convenient class times provide families options to accommodate multiple children and busy schedules.
To learn more about the Lil’ Kickers program, visit www.lilkickers.com.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Classes are once per week and are 50 minutes long.
- Times and classes are subject to change.
- Dangerous, disruptive, or disrespectful behaviors will be dealt with case-by-case and could result in the loss of privilege to participate. No refunds or credits will be issued if your child cannot participate due to negative behaviors.
- Customers may transfer their child at any point in the session. All class transfers are dependent upon space availability.
- Make-ups are done on a space-available basis. Make-ups do not carry over into the next session. No refunds will be given for missed classes.
- No spaces in any class are guaranteed without payment, as full payments are due at the time of registration. All registrations are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- An annual Membership fee of $11 is required for all participants.
- Minimum of three children per class. If less than three are signed up after the third week, you will be required to choose another time or a refund if the class is canceled.
- Join at any time – classes are always prorated.
- Lil’ Kicker jersey included for all new participants
- If you would like to purchase an additional jersey, they are $15.00.
- All first-time trial classes are free of charge.
- A Field House waiver must be completed before stepping onto the field.
- Customers may only do trials in classes that have space available.
- Refunds will ONLY be given if a class has been canceled.
- Refunds are not issued due to missed classes. If a child stops coming, a credit to the FFH may be issued, pending approval.
Not sure where to place your child?
We have a variety of classes for ages 18 months – 9 years.
Bunnies (18-24 Months) - Parent & Child Classes
Bunnies classes introduce toddlers to soccer with games that allow them to run, play as a group and kick a ball. They gain basic soccer skills while building fundamental skills such as balance and coordination. Classes incorporate activities that are geared toward a toddler’s unique way of learning and including parachutes, bubbles, noodles, cones, lots of goal scoring and more.
- Bunnies classes are 50-minutes long
- Parent participation is required
- The ratio for Bunnies classes is 15:1 w/ parents on the field
Thumpers (2-3 Years) - Parent & Child Classes
Parents and kids, led by one of our instructors, play organized games together to develop listening skills, balance, ball skills and foot-eye coordination. Thumpers is the ideal next step for Bunnies veterans who are not yet old enough for the Hoppers level, and a perfect introduction to Lil’ Kickers for new players.
Thumpers classes are 50 minutes long
Parent participation is required
The ratio for Thumpers classes is 12:1 w/parents on the field
Cottontails (2.5-3.5 Years) - Parent & Child Classes
Cottontails is a class designed for children who are ready for more of a challenge than a Thumpers class, but who are not quite ready to be on the field without a parent or caregiver. The Cottontails curriculum is designed to build fundamental skills such as balance, coordination, and ball kicking. Cottontails classes also offer another component-helping your child build a sense of independence. As children progress through the session and become ready for more independence, parents can choose to transition to a less active role in the class.
Cottontails classes are 50 minutes long
The ratio for Cottontails is 7:1 w/parents on the field
Hoppers (3-4 Years) - Beginners
Hoppers classes are designed to be fun and fast-paced. Classes focus on increasing balancing skills, coordination and fundamental soccer skills. We utilize creative games and help kids develop listening skills, cooperation and teamwork. Hoppers classes are the first class where children participate independently.
- Hoppers classes are 50 minutes long
- The ratio for Hoppers classes is 7:1
Jackrabbits (3-4 Years) - Intermediate
Jackrabbits classes are designed to help transition children into non-competitive team play. Children play creative games to develop fundamental soccer skills and will also be introduced to more one-ball oriented games and scrimmaging. The focus of the scrimmages will be to help players understand how to apply skills in different situations and building teamwork. Some small sided non-competitive soccer games are introduced.
Jackrabbits classes are 50 minutes long
The ratio for Jackrabbits is 7:1
Big Feet (5-6 Years) - Beginners
Big Feet classes are for five and six-year-olds who have never played soccer. These classes concentrate on giving beginning kids a set of basic soccer skills (dribbling, passing, trapping, scoring) and some confidence on the field. Kids will be introduced to the ideas of sportsmanship and team play. Kids will play small-sided, non-competitive soccer games to help prepare them for Micro Classes.
Big Feet classes are 50 minutes long
The ratio for Big Feet classes is 12:1
Micro 4/5 (4-5 years)
Micro Classes are developmental and non-competitive for intermediate kids ages 4-9 years, designed to enhance individual and team skills, emphasizing fun and safety. Micro Classes are for kids who have played soccer in Lil Kickers or another program. Format
50 minutes of class time with 15-20 minutes of instruction and 20-25 minutes of scrimmaging
Teams will field no more than four players at a time
Everyone gets equal playing time
There will be no goalies
We will not keep score or league standings
The ratio for Micro Class is 12:1
Micro 8/9 (8-9 years)
Micro 6/9 classes are for eight and nine-year-olds with previous soccer experience who are ready for more of a challenge. Classes balance using fun games and technical drills with non-competitive scrimmaging to teach weekly new skills.
- Micro 6/9 classes are 50 minutes with 15-20 minutes of instruction and 20-25 minutes of non-competitive scrimmaging.
- The class ratio is 12:1.