LIL’ LAXERS LACROSSE
🥍 SPRING II SESSION: April 13 – May 25
Wednesdays @ 5:30P + 6:30P
Come learn the game of lacrosse with our Lil’ Laxers program!
- Open for boys & girls ages 5-12
- Late to register? We can pro-rate the fee!
Bring a mouthguard, water bottle, and sneakers. Lacrosse sticks are borrowed on site thanks to US Lacrosse’s Soft Stick grant!
Questions? Email email@example.com.
- Classes are once per week and are 50 minutes long.
- Times and classes are subject to change.
- Dangerous, disruptive or disrespectful behaviors will be dealt with case-by-case and could result in the loss of privilege to participate. No refunds or credits will be issued if your child is unable to participate due to negative behaviors.
- Customers may transfer their child at any point in the session. All class transfers are dependent upon space availability.
- Make-ups are done on a space available basis. Make-ups do not carry over into the next session. No refunds will be given for missed classes.
- No spaces in any class are guaranteed without payment as full payments are due at the time of registration. All registrations are on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Annual Admin fee of $11 is required for all participants.
- Minimum of three children per class. If less than three are signed up after the third week, then you will be required to choose another time or choose a refund if the class is canceled.
- Join at any time – classes are always prorated.
- Refunds will ONLY be given if a class has been canceled.
- Refunds are not issued due to missed classes. If a child stops coming, a credit to the FFH may be issued, pending approval.