Stay in shape and have fun with this league for local adult football players!
2021 SEASON SCHEDULE
Over 30 Flag Football 2021 Schedule
Team Registration Fee: $550 (can be broken into 4 payments)
- 1st payment – $50 paid one week in advance to league start date
- 2nd payment – $250 paid prior to first game
- 3rd payment – $450 paid prior to second game
- 4th/final payment – $550/fully paid before third game
We have improved the quality and value of our programs to provide the best experience possible. This ensures quality control, competitive balance, and liability coverage for the facility. Here are our main policies.
- Individual Player Registration (free agent): Players looking for a team must register as an individual looking for a team, the Field House staff will assign themselves to a specific team if we have enough players to do so. We will contact already existing teams to see if they are looking for free agents.
- Player to team registration: Each player is required to register to a team prior to the start of the season.
- Check-In: Prior to the start of each league game, players will be required to show a picture ID and check-in with the field marshal. Players who are not rostered will have to register or pay the substitution fee at the front desk.
- Substitution/Drop-In Policy: A substitute is allowed for any regular-season league game. This is a great chance to bring out friends who would like to try out the league but do not want to pay the full registration fee or players who are only in town for a night or two. The fee is $15 per game. No substitutes will be allowed during post-season play. You can only sub for teams that are in your current division or two divisions lower than your top division.
Any player/coach who is guilty of fighting, physically confronting an official/player, threatening other players or officials, and/or flagrantly attempting to injure another player will be suspended from the league, for a period of time determined by the Director of the League. Additionally, on top of the suspension, players are subject to a fine of $25 for verbal abuse of officials, staff, or other players and $50 for physical altercations. Any imposed fine will be determined by the League Director. This fine must be paid before the player is able to return to the facility.
Any team that does not contact the facility 6 hours in advance to let us know they will not make their game may be charged a $40 fee to cover the cost of referees. This charge will be fined to the team captain on file and must be paid prior to the next scheduled game or the team may be removed from the schedule completely.
League Champions are entitled to championship T-shirts OR a 20% discount on team registration.
Games played Sundays between 6:00P and 10:00P
Men, ages 30+
7-Game Season + Single-Elimination Playoff Bracket
(2) 23-minute halves
Players must be 30 years old by the start of the season
6v6 – 30+ League (Sundays)
All players must show a picture ID to the field marshal before your game every week.
All players must provide their own flag belt. We will no longer be renting them out. They are sold for $10 at the front desk.