SATURDAY NIGHT MEN’S FLAG FOOTBALL
STARTS: August 13
ENDS: October 29
Register by August 7
Come play in the most competitive flag football league in Fredericksburg against other local flag football players!
Team Registration Fee: $650 (can be broken into 4 payments)
1st payment – $50 paid one week in advance
2nd payment – $250 paid before the first game
3rd final payment – $450 paid before the second game
4th final payment – $650/fully-paid before the third game
Refunds: Will only be issued in the event of a program cancellation
D1 // Competitive
D2 // Advanced Recreational
D3 // Recreational
We have improved the quality and value of our programs to provide the best experience possible. This ensures quality control, competitive balance, and liability coverage for the facility. Here are our main policies.
- Individual Player Registration (free agent): Players looking for a team must register as an individual looking for a team, the Field House staff will assign themselves to a specific team if we have enough players to do so. We will contact already existing teams to see if they are looking for free agents.
- Player to team registration: Each player is required to register to a team prior to the start of the season.
- Check-In: Prior to the start of each league game, players will be required to show a picture ID and check-in with the field marshal. Players who are not rostered will have to register or pay the substitution fee at the front desk.
- Substitution/Drop-In Policy: A substitute is allowed for any regular season league game. This is a great chance to bring out friends who would like to try out the league but do not want to pay the full registration fee, or players who are only in town for a night or two. The fee is $15 per game. No substitutes will be allowed during post-season play.
- Division 2 rosters can have a maximum of 4 Division 1 players, Division 3 rosters can have a maximum of 1 Division 1 player.
- Players who play on multiple teams within the same Division must declare for a team prior to playoffs. Players who do not deliver a written commitment to the League Director, will be considered to declare with the first team they participate with. Participating with multiple teams in the same division in the playoffs with result in a forfeit for the team the player is on.
Any player/coach who is guilty of fighting, physically confronting an official/player, threatening other players or officials, and/or flagrantly attempting to injure another player will be suspended from the league, for a period of time determined by the Director of the League. Additionally, on top of the suspension, players are subject to a fine of $25 for verbal abuse of officials, staff or other players and $50 for physical altercations. Any imposed fine will be determined by the League Director. This fine must be paid before the player is able to return to the facility.
League Champions are entitled to championship T-shirts OR a 20% discount on team registration.
- Games played on Saturdays
- 7-Game season + single-elimination playoff bracket
- (2) 23-minute halves
- Roster limit 13 players ($50 per player over limit)
- Players must be 18 years old by the start of the season
- 7v7 – Men’s leagues
- All players must show a picture ID to the field marshal before your game every week. A picture can be kept on file to expedite the process.
All players must provide their own flag belt. We will no longer be renting them out. They are sold for $10 at the front desk.