Tuesday/Thursday Coed Adult Soccer
2021 Season Info:
SUMMER 2 SEASON
STARTS: July 29
ENDS: September 30
STARTS: October 5
ENDS: December 2
STARTS: December 7
ENDS: February 3, 2022
Stay in shape and have fun with this league for local adult soccer players!
Early Registration: 2 weeks prior to previous season’s playoffs
Fall – Early registration is open until 9/9/2021.
Holiday – Early registration is open until 11/2/2021.
Regular Registration: Available until first games of the season.
- Regular registration is paid during the first day of games of the season.
- Late registration is paid anytime after the first day of games.
Refunds: Will only be issued in the event of a program cancellation.
- Ages 18+
- 7-game season + postseason play for top teams
- 50-minute games (two 25-minute halves)
- All games played on indoor turf fields
- 6v6 (Includes GK)
- EVERY TEAM MAY HAVE 1 FRIDAY GAME
- Schedules for each season will be released during championship week of the previous season
- 6v6: Maximum of 6 players per side with the following composition: 2 Female and 4 Males. Male player over 50 can substitute for the second female. The minimum is 3 players with a female being at least 1 of the 3 players.
- Coed Division 1: Competitive
- Coed Division 2: Advanced Recreational
- Coed Division 3: Recreational
- Coed Division 4: Advanced Beginners (some experience, returning to the game)
- Coed Division 5: Beginners (new to the sport)
We have improved the quality and value of our programs to provide the best experience possible. This ensures quality control, competitive balance, and liability coverage for the facility. Here are our main policies.
- Individual Player Registration (free agent): Players looking for a team must register as an individual looking for a team, the Field House staff will assign themselves to a specific team if we have enough players to do so. We will contact already existing teams to see if they are looking for free agents.
- Player to team registration: Each player is required to register to a team prior to the start of the season.
- Check-In: Prior to the start of each league game, players will be required to show a picture ID and check-in with the field marshal. Players who are not rostered will have to register or pay the substitution fee at the front desk.
- Substitution/Drop-In Policy: A substitute is allowed for any regular season league game. This is a great chance to bring out friends who would like to try out the league but do not want to pay the full registration fee, or players who are only in town for a night or two. The fee is $15 per game. If the game the sub fee was paid for is a forfeit, the player can either play with the teams in a pick-up style game one a forfeit is declared or the sub fee can be used on the player’s next drop-in. No substitutes will be allowed during post-season play. You can only sub for teams that are in your current division or two divisions lower than your top division.
Any player/coach who is guilty of fighting, physically confronting an official/player, threatening other players or officials, and/or flagrantly attempting to injure another player will be suspended from the league, for a period of time determined by the Director of the League. Additionally, on top of the suspension, players are subject to a fine of $25 for verbal abuse of officials, staff or other players and $50 for physical altercations. Any imposed fine will be determined by the League Director. This fine must be paid before the player is able to return to the facility.
Any team that does not contact the facility 6 hours in advance to let us know they will not make their game may be charged a $40 fee to cover the cost of referees. This charge will be fined to the team captain on file, and must be paid prior to next scheduled game or the team may be removed from the schedule completely.
League Champions are entitled to championship T-shirts OR a 20% discount on team registration.
How: Kick-offs – Ball can go in any direction
Goal Kicks – Ball must leave the Penalty area box before it can be played
Penalty Kicks – are from Twelve yards out
- Open Field Slides: Permitted – even if a defender is sliding in the open to prevent a ball from going into the goal
- Slide Tackles – Not permitted against an opponent
- The Goalie may not throw the ball in the air past the mid-field line (restart is an indirect for other team at mid-field line)
- Goalie may not punt or drop-kick the ball
- Goalie has to comply with other restrictions outlined in USSF Laws
Fouls and stoppages: are the same as FIFA with the same restart as FIFA
Cautions: Player is cautioned but no power play. Must record who was cautioned and report to front desk. No Blue cards
Ejections: Player is ejected even if two Cautions same match and must leave the turf area and report to front desk. Referee shall fill out ejection report
Substitutions: Are on the fly at any stoppage and don’t require the referee’s permission
- COED 6 v 6: Maximum of 6 players a side with the following composition: 2 Females and 4 Males. Player over 50 can substitute for second female. Minimum is 3 players with a female being at least 1 of the 3 players.
Offsides: No Offsides enforced for these games
Duration of Game: Adults (2)-25 mins.