Women’s Flag Football
Who says guys get to have all the fun? Come play in our Women’s Flag Football league! Get together with twelve of your best friends and make a championship run! A seven-game regular season that concludes in a single-elimination tournament! Come play in the only all women’s Fredericksburg Field House league! On Sunday nights, take it to the house!
2021 SEASON SCHEDULE
Women’s Flag Football 2021 Schedule
Team Registration Fee: $550 (Fee may be broken into 3 payments. All must be paid prior to the first game.)
1st payment – Paid when signing the team up – $250
2nd payment – Paid one week prior to the season start date – $200
3rd final payment – Due on the night of the team’s first game – $100
Holiday Season Notes:
- Team Registration Cutoff is one week before the start of the season.(No teams will be added after this date.) For a team to be on the schedule they must have made the first 2 payments.
- Games are played Sundays from 6-10P
- 7-Game season + single-elimination playoff bracket
- (2) 23-minute halves
- Players must be 18 years old by the start of the season
- Roster Limit 11 players. ($50 per player over 11)
- All players must provide their own flag belt. We will no longer be renting them out. They are sold for $10 at the front desk.
- Team Fee – $550 (Maximum 11 players on roster)
- $50 fee to add players past the maximum allowed
- $550 due by Week 1 of the season. If this payment is missed, a $50 charge will be invoiced to the team on week two. By Week 3, if payment is not complete, the team will be removed from the schedule.
Substitute Players (Drop-ins) Policy:
- Drop-in/Sub fees are $15/Game played
- DROP-IN/SUB FEES DO NOT COUNT TOWARDS ANY LEAGUE FEES!
- After Week 2 of the season, your fees are committed to the original team you registered under and cannot be transferred to other teams.
- No substitutes will be allowed during post-season play.
- Sub Players/Drop-Ins are allowed ONLY when a team does not have enough players to field a full team (6 for Over 30 and 7 for Women’s and Saturday). Teams MUST have at least 4 players from their set roster before they can use drop-in players.
- For example, if Team A has 7 or more of their rostered players present then they are NOT allowed and drop-ins. If Team B only has 5 of their rostered players then they are allowed to have 2 drop-ins to get to the required 7 players.
- Players not on a roster in the selected league may pay a sub fee of $15 to participate in a game if a team is in need (See Rule Above-D.b). There is no limit on the number of games they can drop in for each night). However, they are not eligible to play in the playoffs.
- The $15 must be paid for each drop-in game.
- Non-rostered subs do not qualify to play in playoffs.
- Players who are on finalized rosters within the selected league may pay a $15 sub fee to play with another team in the same division/league if a team is in need (see rule above). However, they are only allowed to sub in with 1 team on a given night.
- For example, If Dillon is on Team A in Saturday Division 3 and wants to drop in and play for Team B in Division 3, he may do so ONLY if Team B does not have enough players to field a full team (7 players). Team B is also the only team Dillon would be allowed to drop in with on that night.
- Players on rosters can not sub in for multiple teams in a given night within the same division.
- In order to qualify to play in playoffs, you must have played in 3 regular-season games for that team.
Individual Player Registration (Free Agent):
- Players looking for a team must register as an individual looking for a team, the Field House staff will assign themselves to a specific team if we have enough players to do so. We will contact already existing teams to see if they are looking for free agents.
- Prior to the start of each league game, players will be required to show a picture ID and check-in with the field marshal. Players who are not rostered will have to register or pay the drop-in fee at the front desk.
- The HOME Team will wear their designated team color (or black)
- The AWAY Team will wear any color that doesn’t closely resemble the HOME Team’s color (or the AWAY team will wear white)
- All players are required to have their own flag belts. They can be purchased from FFH for $10.
- “Refunds will ONLY be issued in the event of a program cancellation”
Injury Policy (two options available):
- Transfer credit to another member (membership fee must be paid)
- Account can be credited with the remaining balance
No Show Policy:
- If a team is a no show for a game a $30 charge will be fined to the team. This fine must be paid before they can play the next game.
** At the end of each season, teams may be promoted or relegated; this will be at the discretion of the League Director. The League Director also reserves the right to split or combine divisions if needed. **