Women’s Flag Football League
APRIL 25 – JUNE 10
REGISTER BY: APRIL 18
Who says guys get to have all the fun? Come play in our Women’s Flag Football league! Get together with twelve of your best friends and make a championship run! A seven-game regular season that concludes in a single-elimination tournament! Come play in the only all women’s Fredericksburg Field House league! On Sunday nights, take it to the house!
Team Registration Fee: $550 (Fee may be broken into 2 payments. All must be paid prior to the first game.)
1st payment – Paid when signing the team up – $50
2nd/final payment – Paid prior to first game – $550
- Team Registration Cutoff is one week before the start of the season.(No teams will be added after this date.) For a team to be on the schedule they must have made the first 2 payments.
- Games are played Sundays from 6-10P
Refunds: Refunds are only issued in the event of a program cancellation.
- 7-Game season + single-elimination playoff bracket
- (2) 23-minute halves
- Players must be 18 years old by the start of the season
- Roster Limit 11 players. ($50 per player over 11)
- All players must provide their own flag belt. We will no longer be renting them out. They are sold for $10 at the front desk.
- Team Fee – $550 (Maximum 11 players on roster)
- $50 fee to add players past the maximum allowed
- $550 due by Week 1 of the season. If this payment is missed, a $50 charge will be invoiced to the team on week two. By Week 3, if payment is not complete, the team will be removed from the schedule.
Substitute Players (Drop-ins) Policy:
- Drop-in/Sub fees are $15/Game played
- DROP-IN/SUB FEES DO NOT COUNT TOWARDS ANY LEAGUE FEES!
- After Week 2 of the season, your fees are committed to the original team you registered under and cannot be transferred to other teams.
- No substitutes will be allowed during post-season play.
- Sub Players/Drop-Ins are allowed ONLY when a team does not have enough players to field a full team (6 for Over 30 and 7 for Women’s and Saturday). Teams MUST have at least 4 players from their set roster before they can use drop-in players.
- For example, if Team A has 7 or more of their rostered players present then they are NOT allowed and drop-ins. If Team B only has 5 of their rostered players then they are allowed to have 2 drop-ins to get to the required 7 players.
- Players not on a roster in the selected league may pay a sub fee of $15 to participate in a game if a team is in need (See Rule Above-D.b). There is no limit on the number of games they can drop in for each night). However, they are not eligible to play in the playoffs.
- The $15 must be paid for each drop-in game.
- Non-rostered subs do not qualify to play in playoffs.
- Players who are on finalized rosters within the selected league may pay a $15 sub fee to play with another team in the same division/league if a team is in need (see rule above). However, they are only allowed to sub in with 1 team on a given night.
- For example, If Dillon is on Team A in Saturday Division 3 and wants to drop in and play for Team B in Division 3, he may do so ONLY if Team B does not have enough players to field a full team (7 players). Team B is also the only team Dillon would be allowed to drop in with on that night.
- Players on rosters can not sub in for multiple teams in a given night within the same division.
- In order to qualify to play in playoffs, you must have played in 3 regular-season games for that team.
Individual Player Registration (Free Agent):
- Players looking for a team must register as an individual looking for a team, the Field House staff will assign themselves to a specific team if we have enough players to do so. We will contact already existing teams to see if they are looking for free agents.
- Prior to the start of each league game, players will be required to show a picture ID and check-in with the field marshal. Players who are not rostered will have to register or pay the drop-in fee at the front desk.
- The HOME Team will wear their designated team color (or black)
- The AWAY Team will wear any color that doesn’t closely resemble the HOME Team’s color (or the AWAY team will wear white)
- All players are required to have their own flag belts. They can be purchased from FFH for $10.
- “Refunds will ONLY be issued in the event of a program cancellation”
Injury Policy (two options available):
- Transfer credit to another member (membership fee must be paid)
- Account can be credited with the remaining balance
No Show Policy:
- If a team is a no show for a game a $30 charge will be fined to the team. This fine must be paid before they can play the next game.
** At the end of each season, teams may be promoted or relegated; this will be at the discretion of the League Director. The League Director also reserves the right to split or combine divisions if needed. **
If you should have questions or concerns about this league, please feel free to reach out to email@example.com.
- League Champions are entitled to their choice of Championship T-Shirts OR a 20% discount on team registration.