June 3 – August 6
The Field House team is passionate about and committed to providing a safe and fun environment for these young athletes to thrive. Quality officials and dedicated coaches are the backbone of our program, and we appreciate all the work that they do. If you are interested in being a volunteer coach, contact the Sports Director, Zach Kressler.
The Indoor Youth Soccer League at the Field House runs two times per year (Holiday & Winter Season). Indoor Youth Soccer is an exciting game and the Field House team looks forward to soccer season every year. We have seen many of these athletes go on to play in college, professionally, coach, and participate in our adult leagues!
Our Youth league focuses on three main areas sportsmanship, competition, and fun! To foster this environment, we offer a Recreational league and a Competitive league.
- Registration Open: March 20 – May 25
- Early Registration Fee: $80 // Ends May 21
- Regular Registration Fee: $90 // Ends May 25
- Refunds only issued in the event of program cancellation.
- Games played on Saturdays and Sundays
- Ages 6/7 – High School
- Offering Rec and Competitive Leagues
- 7 game regular season plus at least 1 playoff game
- NO PRACTICES PROVIDED. Fields may be rented at a discounted rate of $45/hour for league participants.
- Schedule requests are only accepted through the coach of the team.
- Coaches are required to communicate schedule changes to their players.
- Schedule request must be added to the team notes prior to October 30th.
- Schedule request during the season must be submitted 72 hours prior to game day. Any last minute request may result in a forfeit.
What to wear or bring?
- Shin guards
- Shorts with no pockets
- Turf shoes or cleats (no metal cleats)
- Players with no signed waiver will not be allowed on the field
- Players should log into their account weekly to check their game time.
Email Sports Director, Zach Kressler || [email protected]