The goal of the FJVC Youth Volleyball Rec league is to learn new skills, improve your current skills, meet new friends, and enjoy participating in the sport of volleyball.
- AGES: 9-13
- FEE: $130
- REGISTRATION DATES: March 8 – April 26
- SEASON DATES: May 3 – June 19
- Players will learn the basic skills and rules of the game using drill work, and will gain knowledge of the court.
- League teams will have 1 practice per week and play matches on Saturdays. Teams are coached by a parent volunteer or a coach.
- Parent Volunteer coaches will receive a $50 discount for their child. Practices will be on a Tuesday or Wednesday depending on the number of teams that are formed.