The goal of the FJVC Youth Volleyball Rec league is to learn new skills, improve your current skills, meet new friends, and enjoy participating in the sport of volleyball.
- AGES: 9-14 Coed
- FEE: $130
- REGISTRATION DATES: August 23 – September 27 (5pm cutoff time. No exceptions!)
- SEASON DATES: October 4 – November 27
- Players will learn the basic skills and rules of the game using drill work, and will gain knowledge of the court.
- League teams will have 1 practice per week on Tuesday or Thursday and play matches on Saturdays. Teams are coached by a parent volunteer or a coach.
- Parent Volunteer coaches will receive a $50 discount for their child. Practices will be on a Tuesday or Wednesday depending on the number of teams that are formed.
Refund Policy: FJVC does not give refunds unless we cancel a program. Refunds will not be given if a player chooses not to participate after registering.