March 30, 2021
Field House Family,
As we continue to serve the community and provide an opportunity for youth and adults to participate in sports programs and leagues, we thank you for your continued support and compliance with all FFH policies and COVID restrictions. In addition to the current protocols in place, the below policies will take effect starting April 1.
All FFH guests over the age of 5 are required to wear a face mask/covering in the facility. Guests without masks will be denied entry. Guests that remove masks while not participating in a sport/activity or eating/drinking will be asked to do so. A suspension will ensue in matters of noncompliance.
Reminder of the mask protocols per the Governor’s Executive Orders.
- All people aged 5 and older must cover both their mouth and nose with a mask in indoor settings with others. This does not apply to people who live in the same home.
- All people aged 5 and older must cover their mouth and nose with a mask when they are outdoors and cannot stay at least 6 feet away from others who do not live with them.
The exceptions regarding wearing masks indoors:
- While actively eating or drinking
- While exercising or using exercise equipment
- Anyone who has a breathing problem or health issue that would put their health at risk by wearing a mask
- Anyone communicating with people who are hearing impaired for which the mouth needs to be visible
- While participating in a religious ritual
- Spectators are permitted for Adult Leagues.
- 20 spectators per team (children/minors count as spectators)
- Spectators are permitted for Youth Leagues as communicated by the Sports Department. Strict adherence to a 40-person maximum per field, social distancing markers are placed around the fields and social distancing is required.
- Every guest is temperature checked at the front desk upon entry.
- The max capacity in our facility at any given time is 350 people.
- For youth leagues, players age 11 and under may be accompanied by one spectator/parent/guardian. (children/minors count as spectators)
Please continue to follow the Governor’s Orders and CDC guidelines in order to keep the staff, guests and the community safe. Any guest that refuses to comply with the guidelines is subject to removal from the Fredericksburg Field House. We understand that these policies are inconvenient at times and greatly appreciate your understanding and compliance.
~ FFH Management Team