November 13, 2020
Field House Family,
Following the Governor’s address today, we have received a number of inquiries as to the state of play in our facility. For clarity, we reached out to the State Health Department, the enforcement agency for all orders related to COVID, and received confirmation that our restrictions do not change.
We still must maintain regulations set forth in Executive Order 67 (see below for more info), and a new amended Executive Order will be issued soon with the impacted areas updated.
That said, in order to continue offering opportunities to play, we’d like to reiterate the way that we are presently offering programming for those who may have missed it in prior communications:
- The max capacity in our facility at any given time is 250 people.
- Only rostered players and coaches may enter the facility.
- For youth leagues, players age 11 and under may be accompanied by one spectator/parent/guardian.
- In an effort to keep the transitions moving quickly from game-to-game, players will need to wait outside the building until they are called inside. Therefore, we are requesting that teams leave the facility immediately following their games so that we may remain under that 250 number at all times.
- Masks must be worn at all times in the facility unless actively playing on a court or field. There are no exceptions.
Please ensure that we have the most up-to-date contact information for you in Dash as your league directors and our administrative staff will reach out as they receive any updates.
We thank you all for your patience and understanding during these challenging times. We will continue to work diligently to provide safe access to our programs in accordance with State guidelines.
We look forward to serving you soon.
Fredericksburg Field House