- All first-time trial classes are free, and must first be approved by Youth Development Coordinator.
- A facility waiver must be completed prior to any trial class.
- Trial classes are available subject to space availability.
- Make-ups are issued subject to space availability.
- Make-ups do not carry over into the next session.
- No refunds will be given for missed classes.
- Refunds will ONLY be given if a class has been canceled.
- Refunds are not issued due to missed classes. If a child stops coming, a credit to the facility may be issued, pending approval.
- No refunds or credits will be issued if your child is unable to participate due to negative behavior.
- Classes are once per week and are 50 minutes long.
- Classes are 10 weeks long.
- Times and classes are subject to change.
- Dangerous, disruptive, or disrespectful behaviors will be dealt with case-by-case and could result in the loss of privilege to participate.
- Space is limited to allow for a more personalized experience. Please note the class ratios in the class level descriptions below.
- Private classes can be formed on a day and time of your choosing with a minimum of three children enrolled.
- No spaces in any class are guaranteed without payment as full payments are due at the time of registration. All registrations are on a first-come, first-serve basis
- Minimum of three children per class. If less than three are signed up after the third week, then you will be required to choose another time or choose a refund if the class is canceled.
- Join at any time – classes are always prorated.
- New students who register within first two weeks of the season receive a FREE jersey!
- Additional jerseys are available for purchase for $15.
Participants can wear any athletic or active clothing they are comfortable moving around in.
Cleats are not needed, however, they are permitted.
Be sure to bring a water bottle or sports drink for water breaks!