Waiver & Release
Individuals utilizing the Fredericksburg Field House facility do so at their own risk. The property owner(s), league operators, officers, and staff of Fredericksburg Field House assume no liability for any injuries or accidents which may occur.
The waiver must be filled out and turned in at the front desk prior to participating in activities at the Fredericksburg Field House. Any participant under the age of 18 is considered a minor and can not sign the waiver. Any minor will need a parent or legal guardian to sign the waiver on their behalf.
In order to fill out a waiver, please create a Dash account.
- All participants must pay their ADMINISTRATIVE FEES before they can play in any Fredericksburg Field House program.
- Any rude, inappropriate, and disrespectful language directed toward anyone in the facility is not tolerated and is subject to removal and/or a long term suspension from the facility.
- Intimidation or threatening behavior is subject to removal and/or a long term suspension from the facility.
- Appropriate dress is required for both players and spectators, to include wearing a shirt at all times.
- Conduct within the facility should be in the spirit of good sportsmanship at all times.
- At no time shall spectators enter the field to speak with officials, coaches, or players. Any spectator that enters the field to confront an official or another player is subject to removal and/or a long term suspension from the facility.
- Should you find or lose any items please report the incident immediately to a Fredericksburg Field House employee. FFH owner(s) and staff do not assume responsibility for any items lost or stolen.
- No metal studs or spikes will be allowed on any of our courts/turf fields. FFH staff will make all determinations on permissible footwear.
- No jewelry can be worn during league play, unless covered with padded material.
- No clothing with pockets is permitted.
- Any ejection (albeit from a staff member or a referee) from the facility will result in a MINIMUM one (1) week suspension from the facility and an automatic one (1) game suspension. Multiple ejection consequences will be administered, as needed, by FFH staff.
- Involvement in a fight will result in a MINIMUM one (1) year suspension from the facility. Involvement in a second (2) fight will result in a lifetime ban from the facility.
- No food or drinks on the fields or volleyball courts. Outside food and drinks are not permitted in the Fredericksburg Field House. Players and referees may bring 1 water bottle.
- No animals, with the exception of service animals, will be allowed in the facility.
Under the ADA, a service animal is defined as a dog that has been individually trained to do work or perform tasks for an individual with a disability. The task(s) performed by the dog must be directly related to the person’s disability.
- No form of tailgating is allowed in or around the Fredericksburg Field House. This includes but is not limited to: Tents, coolers, large umbrellas or tables.
- No chewing tobacco or chewing gum permitted in the facility at any time.
- No sunflower seeds or similar type products are permitted in the facility.
- No glass containers on the field, volleyball courts, or in the player boxes.
- Video recording or photography from the player boxes is not allowed.
- Children must be supervised at all times.
- Balls shall not be kicked, thrown, or hit against the building walls (interior or exterior) unless on the playing field. Damage caused by these actions shall be the financial responsibility of the individual, or their parents or legal guardians.
- REFUND POLICY: The Fredericksburg Field House does not issue cash refunds. We do not consider refunds unless the Fredericksburg Field House must cancel an event or program that is not rescheduled.
Lost & Found
Should you find or lose any items please report this immediately to a Fredericksburg Field House employee. The Field House does not assume responsibility for any items lost or stolen.
Items that are found, unclaimed, within the premises will be kept in our Lost and Found and items that remain unclaimed will be removed at the end of each month. To access Lost and Found, please ask a Front Desk or Management staff to let you see the items.
FFH is not responsible for any items that are lost on the premises.
- All play must be conducted as set forth in the LAWS OF THE GAME as modified by this facility,
- Any Red Cards received will result in an automatic 1 game suspension and a 1-week suspension from the facility.
- All players must be paid in full and registered on a roster to play on a team.
- Failure to have the minimum number of participants to start a game, no shows, etc. will result in a forfeit of the game. Scores for a forfeit are based on each sport (Soccer 8-0, Football 21-0, Basketball 25-0, Volleyball 3-0).
- Late registrations are defined as registrations accepted less than 2 weeks prior to the first game of the season.
- No refunds will be given, a credit to the Fredericksburg Field House may be issued if a refund is warranted.
** Exceptions can be made in certain cases. These cases will be reviewed by the program or league Director. Upon approval, the refund will be processed in 7-10 business days. Credit Card refunds will only be processed back onto the original card of use. **
- The Fredericksburg Field House reserves the right to change league and games schedules and days as it deems appropriate based on field and court availability.
- No Drug use is allowed prior to playing. We reserve the right to refuse play and or service to anyone.
- Alcohol use is strongly discouraged prior to playing. We reserve the right to refuse play and or service to anyone.
- Substitution Policy: A substitute is allowed for any league game. The fee is $15 per game. A substitute may play on any team on any night, but may not play on two different teams in the same league on the same night. No substitutes will be allowed during playoffs or post-season.
- Team Roster Policy: All players must be on the roster and paid in full by game four (4) of the season. After game four (4) no player will be added to a team roster unless otherwise authorized by the Sports Director for that specific league.
Violation of any of the above regulations may result in suspension from the facility.
No refunds are issued for suspensions.
Inclement Weather Policy
As an indoor sports facility, we try to stay open in all weather conditions. Our facility does not follow any of the city or county cancellation policies. Cancellations will be posted on our website and social media pages. If we remain open for league games and you that feel it is unsafe to travel, please stay at home.
- Rescheduling criteria for inclement weather cancellation: playoff games will be rescheduled
- 1 game missed due to weather- NO RESCHEDULE
- 2 games missed due to weather- we will reschedule games
- 3 games missed due to weather- we will reschedule games if time allows
- No refunds will be given for missed games due to inclement weather
Refund, Return, and Non-Sufficient Funds Policy
The Fredericksburg Field House does not issue cash refunds. We do not consider refunds unless the Fredericksburg Field House has to cancel an event or program that is not rescheduled.
A returned check charge of $15.00 will be assessed for each returned item. Payment must then be made by cash, money order, or certified check and submitted by mail or delivered directly to:
Fredericksburg Field House
3411 Shannon Park Drive
Fredericksburg, VA 22408
If payment is not received in full, the $15 returned check fee will be paid first, with any remaining funds being applied to the account/bill.
Checks issued have a 90 day deposit window. After 90 days, checks will not be reissued.
In regards to Credit Card Refunds: The Fredericksburg Field House will only refund the original card of purchase. If the guest has canceled that account, the refund will not be processed onto another card but in the form of a check. It will be the guest’s obligation to inform the Fredericksburg Field House of this change prior to us processing the refund.
If the Fredericksburg Field House receives a Credit Card Chargeback for services that were rendered by FFH, we will access said fees on the guest’s FFH account. Additionally, a $25.00 Chargeback Fee will be assessed for fees absorbed by FFH. All fees placed on the guest’s account must be paid to FFH prior to participating in other offerings.
Refunds that are authorized by the Fredericksburg Field House will be processed in 10-14 Business Days.
All payments must be made in U.S. dollars.
Pick Up & Drop in Policy
Pick-up and Drop-in play is a non-exclusive (shared) field and court use opportunity that allows FFH guests to utilize resources for practices, training, and pick-up games. Pick-up/Drop-in play will be offered based on field and court availability. Please note that during the Winter season (Jan-March) availability will be very limited.
- Children age 15 and under must be directly supervised by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Guests ages 16 and older will be expected to follow all FFH Facility rules and drop-in policies.
The Fredericksburg Field House does not provide any equipment for Pick-Up/Drop-in Play.
- All guests must check-in with the Front desk and obtain a Pick-Up and Drop-in wristband. The wristband must be worn at all times and visible to FFH staff. Guest without clearly visible wristbands will be asked to leave the Field or Court (repeat offenders will be asked to leave the facility)
- All guests must have a valid Dash Account in order to get a wristband. Any individual under the age of 18 will need a parent or guardian to create the account and list the minor as a family member.
- Pick-Up/Drop-in participants must follow all general Field House rules.
Commitment to Privacy
Your privacy is extremely important. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, it is available on the website and at every point where personally identifiable information may be requested. Fredericksburg Field House does not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes at any time or for any reason.
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on this website. On some pages, you can register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected on these pages are: Name, Address, Email address, Phone number
The information you provide about yourself is used only for adding you to newsletter emails, special promotions, or company announcements. This information is not shared with outside parties except to the extent necessary to do business with you in an ethical manner.
We use return email addresses to answer the emails we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
You can register on the Fredericksburg Field House website if you would like to receive information or updates on new products and services. Information you submit on this website will not be used for this purpose unless you fill out the registration form or unless you are a previous client and do not opt-out of the subscription.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design the website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser or sponsor that X number of individuals visited a certain area on the website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out the registration form, but do not, and will not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
Finally, we will never use or share the personally identifiable information provided online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
Commitment to Data Security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information collected online.
We have installed procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online, in compliance with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards. Your information is transmitted on services located in the United States, and your data and your personal information is protected against unauthorized access and disclosure. We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, and American Express.
Commitment to Children’s Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information from those we actually know are under 13 years of age, and no part of the website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
How You Can Access or Correct Your Information
You can access all your personally identifiable information collected online and maintained by emailing the Fredericksburg Field House with accurate and up to date information. We use this procedure to better safeguard your information. We also trust that the information you are providing is yours and not that of another individual or company.
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
Terms & Conditions
These Website Standard Terms and Conditions written on this webpage shall manage your use of this website. These Terms will be applied fully and affect to your use of this Website. By using this Website, you agreed to accept all terms and conditions written here. You must not use this Website if you disagree with any of these Website Standard Terms and Conditions. Minors or people below 18 years old are not allowed to use this Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these Terms, Fredericksburg Field House and/or its licensors own all the intellectual property rights and materials contained in this Website. You are granted a limited license only for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website.
You are specifically restricted from all of the following
- publishing any Website material in any other media;
- selling, sublicensing, and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting, or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from being access by you and Fredericksburg Field House may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality as well.
In these Website Standard Terms and Conditions, “Your Content” shall mean any audio, video text, images, or other material you choose to display on this Website. By displaying Your Content, you grant Fredericksburg Field House a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any and all media. Your Content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. Fredericksburg Field House reserves the right to remove any of Your Content from this Website at any time without notice.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Fredericksburg Field House express no representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Also, nothing contained on this Website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of liability
In no event shall Fredericksburg Field House, nor any of its officers, directors, and employees shall be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website whether such liability is under contract. Fredericksburg Field House, including its officers, directors, and employees shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential, or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Fredericksburg Field House from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages, and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
Fredericksburg Field House is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review these Terms on a regular basis.
The Fredericksburg Field House is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between Fredericksburg Field House and you in relation to your use of this Website and supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of VA, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in VA for the resolution of any disputes