1. Fredericksburg Field House does not issue cash refunds.
We do not offer refunds unless the Field House has to cancel an event or programs due to a lack of participants. We do not issue refunds for games missed due to weather. One league game cancelled due to weather IS NOT guaranteed to be made up per Field House Policy.
“Refunds will ONLY be issued in the event of a program cancellation”
3. Injury Policy
Two Options Available:
- Transfer credit to another member (membership fee must be paid)
- Account can be credited with remaining balance
4. Birthday Parties
Things change. We understand. However, by taking your reservation we exclude others from that spot – regardless of whether you host your party on that day, cancel or reschedule. Therefore, if you cancel with less than 15 days’ notice, there is a $75 cancellation fee. Rescheduling is possible too, but there is a $75 rescheduling fee if you reschedule with less than 15 days’ notice.
No refunds will be provided for: administrative processing (late payment) fees, non-refundable deposits and/or registration fees. Credit towards other camps or sports programs can be given for campers who give 10 day written notice of cancellation of camp upon approval of General Manager.
6. Lil’ Kickers, Lil’ Sluggers, Skills Institute, Monster Ballers, Lil Flyers
Refunds will ONLY be issued in the event of a program cancellation.
If a child stops coming to the classes then a minimum of 5 classes* or the amount of class attendances** (whichever is greater) will be deducted from the total and the rest will be applied to your account as a credit.
For example (In a 12-Week Session):
- If your child attends 3 classes, 7 classes will be credited towards your account.
- If your child attends 5 classes, 7 classes will be credited towards your account.
- If your child attends 9 classes, 3 classes will be credited towards your account.
Missed classes are not refunded as we offer Make-Up classes.