YOUTH FLAG FOOTBALL LEAGUE
2021 SEASON SCHEDULE
STARTS: March 6 | ENDS: May 2
Register Thru February 27
STARTS: September 11 | ENDS: November 14
Register August 1 – September 5
We encourage any volunteer coach to contact Zach Kressler at LeagueInfo@FredFieldHouse.com
The earlybird rate of $75 expires two weeks before season starts.
The regular rate of $85 expires on first day of games.
A late rate of $95 will apply for any registration after the first day.
- 7 game season + 1 playoff game
- Games are played on Saturday and Sundays
- Game times are assigned between 8A – 6P
- NO PRACTICES PROVIDED. Fields may be rented at a discounted rate of $30/hour for league participants.
- 40-minute games (20-minute halves)
- Indoor leagues (4-13 years old) – 6V6
- Outdoor leagues (14-17 years old) – 7V7
- PLEASE NOTE: NO POCKETS ALLOWED
We have improved the quality and value of our programs to provide the best experience possible. This ensures quality control, competitive balance, and liability coverage for the facility. Here are our main policies.
Individual Player Registration (free agent)
- Players looking for a team must register as an individual looking for a team, the Field House staff will assign themselves to a specific team if we have enough players to do so. We will contact already existing teams to see if they are looking for free agents.
Player to Team Registration
- Each player is required to register to a team prior to the start of the season.
- Teams will be given a code that players will use to register for their team.
- Prior to the start of each league game, players will be required to show a picture ID and check-in with the field marshal. Players who are not rostered will have to register or pay the drop-in fee at the front desk.
- A substitute is allowed for any regular-season league game. This is a great chance to bring out friends who would like to try out the league but do not want to pay the full registration fee or players who are only in town for a night or two.
- The fee is $15 per game. A substitute may play on any team, but may not play on two different teams in the same league on the same night.
- No substitutes will be allowed during post-season play.
- Drop-in fees do not apply toward the league fee.
- “Refunds will ONLY be issued in the event of a program cancellation
Injury Policy (two options available):
- Transfer credit to another member (membership fee must be paid)
- The account can be credited with the remaining balance
- The age cutoff for each season is the date for the start of the season. Players whose birthday occurs on the cutoff date must play in the age group that they turn on/before TBD.
- Any player/coach who is guilty of fighting, physically confronting an official/player, threatening other players or officials, and/or flagrantly attempting to injure another player will be suspended from the league, for a period of time determined by the Director of the League. Additionally, on top of the suspension, players are subject to a fine of $25 for verbal abuse of officials, staff, or other players and $50 for physical altercations. Any imposed fine will be determined by the League Director. This fine must be paid before the player is able to return to the facility.
- Any team that does not contact the facility 6 hours in advance to let us know they will not make their game may be charged a $40 fee to cover the cost of referees. This charge will be fined to the team captain on file and must be paid prior to the next scheduled game, or the team may be removed from the schedule completely.
Flag Football Sizes:
|Rec and ADV Teams||Ball|
|4-5||Pee-Wee Ball (K2)|
|6-7||Pee-Wee Ball (K2)|
|8-9||Pee-Wee Ball (K2)|
|10-11||Junior Ball (TDJ)|
|12-13||Youth Ball (TDY)|
|14-17||Senior Ball (TDS)|