YOUTH FLAG FOOTBALL LEAGUE
March 18 – May 21
Register thru March 9
- Early bird registration runs thru March 4 @ $80/Player
- Regular registration runs March 5 – 9 @ $90/Player
- We encourage any volunteer coach to contact Zach Kressler at [email protected]
- Competitive and Recreational Divisions available.
- We provide one flag belt per player, spares can be purchased at the front desk for $10.
- 7 game season + 1 playoff game (6 game season + 1 playoff game for Holiday session)
- Games are played on Saturday and Sundays
- Game times are assigned between 8A – 6P
- NO PRACTICES PROVIDED. Half fields may be rented at a discounted rate of $40/hour for league participants ($20 must be put down at the time of booking, NONREFUNDABLE).
- 40-minute games (20-minute halves)
- Indoor leagues (4-17 years old) – 6V6
- PLEASE NOTE: NO POCKETS ALLOWED
We have improved the quality and value of our programs to provide the best experience possible. This ensures quality control, competitive balance, and liability coverage for the facility. Here are our main policies.
Individual Player Registration (free agent)
- Players looking for a team must register as an individual looking for a team, the Field House staff will assign themselves to a specific team if we have enough players to do so. We will contact already existing teams to see if they are looking for free agents.
Player to Team Registration
- Each player is required to register to a team prior to the start of the season.
- Teams will be given a code that players will use to register for their team.
- Prior to the start of each league game, players will be required to check-in with the field marshal. Players who are not rostered will have to register or pay the drop-in fee at the front desk.
- A substitute is allowed for any regular-season league game. This is a great chance to bring out friends who would like to try out the league but do not want to pay the full registration fee or players who are only in town for a day or two.
- The fee is $15 per game. A substitute may play on any team.
- Drop-in fees do not apply toward the league fee. They only apply to the league fees is the registration fee is paid the same day the player drops in.
- Refunds will ONLY be issued in the event of a program cancellation
Injury Policy (two options available):
- Transfer credit to another member (membership fee must be paid)
- The account can be credited with the remaining balance
- The age cutoff for each season is the date for the start of the season. Players whose birthday occurs on the cutoff date must play in the age group that they turn on/before the league start date unless otherwise stated by the League Director.
- Any player/coach who is guilty of fighting, physically confronting an official/player, threatening other players or officials, and/or flagrantly attempting to injure another player will be suspended from the league, for a period of time determined by the Director of the League. Additionally, on top of the suspension, players are subject to a fine of $25 for verbal abuse of officials, staff, or other players and $50 for physical altercations. Any imposed fine will be determined by the League Director. This fine must be paid before the player is able to return to the facility.
Flag Football Sizes:
|Rec and ADV Teams||Ball|
|4-5||Pee-Wee Ball (K2)|
|6-7||Pee-Wee Ball (K2)|
|8-9||Pee-Wee Ball (K2)|
|10-11||Junior Ball (TDJ)|
|12-13||Youth Ball (TDY)|
|14-17||Senior Ball (TDS)|