Lil’ Sweepers is a child development program that focuses on teaching the fundamentals of field hockey to inexperienced players ages 5-13 years old. The program’s ten-week curriculum is designed to teach your child the necessary skills, dedication, teamwork, and passion required to become a future field hockey player on and off the field. Our coaches are trained to instill confidence in the players by creating a fun and challenging atmosphere to prepare them for future league play.
Lil' Sweepers Youth Field Hockey Classes
The program is divided into three different age groups:
- Cubs (5-7 years old)
- Tigers (8-10 years old)
- Bengals (11-13 years old)
Each age group has a unique curriculum that builds upon itself from week to week to achieve its true field hockey potential.
- No spaces in any class are guaranteed without payment, as full payments are due at the time of registration. All registrations are on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Times & classes are subject to change.
- An annual Membership fee of $11 is required for all participants.
- Minimum of three children per class. If fewer than three are signed up after the third week, you will be required to choose another time or a refund if the class is canceled.
- Open enrollment – join anytime and classes are always prorated
- Trial Classes
- All first-time trial classes are free of charge.
- A Field House waiver must be completed before stepping onto the field.
- Customers may only do trials in classes that have space available.
- To schedule a free trial, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refund Policy
- Refunds will ONLY be given if a class has been canceled.
- Refunds are not issued due to missed classes. If a child stops coming, a credit to the FFH may be issued, pending approval.
- Dangerous, disruptive, or disrespectful behaviors will be dealt with case-by-case and could result in the loss of the privilege to participate. No refunds or credits will be issued if your child cannot participate due to negative behaviors.
- Customers may transfer their child at any point in the session. All class transfers are dependent upon space availability.
- Make-up Classes
- Make-ups are done on a space-available basis. Make-ups do not carry over into the next session. No refunds will be given for missed classes.