Looking for a fun way to stay active and socialize with others? Look no further than Fredericksburg Field House’s exciting adult coed indoor volleyball leagues! With leagues offered on both Sundays and Mondays, there’s plenty of flexibility to fit your schedule. Whether you’re a seasoned pro or new to the game, our leagues offer a fun and exciting opportunity to play and stay in shape with folks who share those same goals. So gather your friends or sign up as an individual and join us for a great time on the court!
ADULT COED VOLLEYBALL LEAGUE
Adult Coed Volleyball Leagues
- Register as a team or as a free agent.
- Must be 18 or older to play.
- Late rates will be applied after the second week of the season.
- A team must have 4 paid players to begin the season but may add players thru playoffs.
- Individual Player Registration (free agent)
- Players looking for a team must register as an individual looking for a team, the Field House staff will assign themselves to a specific team if we have enough players to do so. We will contact already existing teams to see if they are looking for free agents.
- Player-to-Team Registration
- Each player is required to register for a team prior to the start of the season.
- Teams will be given a code that players will use to register for their team.
Days & Times:
- Sunday League runs on Sundays between 1:15P – 11:15P
- Coed A (Competitive)
- Coed B (Advanced)
- Coed C (Recreational)
- Coed D (Beginner)
- Monday League runs on Mondays between 7:30P and 11:30P
- Open, a mix of advanced and intermediate players
- 14-game season + postseason play for top teams
- Best 2 out of 3 sets (2 matches per night)
- All coed games are played at men’s height on sport court
- Coed – Ages 16+
- Players with no signed waiver will not be allowed on the field
- Players should log into their DaySmart account weekly to check their game time
- Prior to the start of each league game, players will be required to check in with the field marshal. Players who are not rostered will have to register or pay the drop-in fee at the front desk.
- Substitution/Drop-In Policy
- A substitute is allowed for any regular-season league game. This is a great chance to bring out friends who would like to try out the league but do not want to pay the full registration fee or players who are only in town for a day or two.
- The fee is $15 per game. A substitute may play on any team.
- Drop-in fees do not apply toward the league fee. They only apply to the league fees if the registration fee is paid the same day the player drops in.
- Refund Policy
- Refunds will ONLY be issued in the event of a program cancellation
- Injury Substitutions & Roster Spot Transfers
- Transferring of roster spots can only be done prior to the sixth regular season game. Injuries sustained in our league during the regular season are allowed to be given injury substitutions. All other injuries require a doctor’s note. Injuries sustained during the playoffs will not be subject to injury substitutions.
- Behavior & Sportsmanship
- Any player/coach who is guilty of fighting, physically confronting an official/player, threatening other players or officials, and/or flagrantly attempting to injure another player will be suspended from the league, for a period of time determined by the Director of the League. Additionally, on top of the suspension, players are subject to a fine of $25 for verbal abuse of officials, staff, or other players and $50 for physical altercations. Any imposed fine will be determined by the League Director. This fine must be paid before the player is able to return to the facility.