Who says guys get to have all the fun? Come play in our Women’s Flag Football League! Get together with twelve of your best friends and make a championship run! A seven-game regular season that concludes in a single-elimination tournament! Come play in the only all women’s Fredericksburg Field House league! On Sunday nights, take it to the house!
WOMEN'S FLAG FOOTBALL
Women's Flag Football League
- Register as a team or as a free agent.
- Must be 18 or older to play.
- Late rates will be applied after the second week of the season.
- A team must have 4 paid players to begin the season but may add players thru playoffs.
- Refunds are only issued in the event of program cancellation.
- Team Registration Fee
- $50 fee to add players past the maximum allowed
- Payments may be made in installments.
- $50 to get on the schedule, $250 due by the first game, $350 by the second game, and teams must be paid in full by the third game
- Player-to-Team Registration
- Each player is required to register for a team prior to the start of the season.
- Teams will be given a code that players will use to register for their team.
- Games played on Sundays
- 7-Game season + single-elimination playoff bracket
- All players must show a picture ID to the field marshal before their game every week. A picture can be kept on file to expedite the process.
- Flag belt – All players must provide their own flag belt. We will no longer be renting them out. They are sold for $10 at the front desk.
Shorts with no pockets
- Turf shoes or cleats (no metal cleats)
- Players with no signed waiver will not be allowed on the field
- Players should log into their DaySmart account weekly to check their game time
- Prior to the start of each league game, players will be required to check in with the field marshal. Players who are not rostered will have to register or pay the drop-in fee at the front desk.
- Substitution/Drop-In Policy
- A substitute is allowed for any regular-season league game. This is a great chance to bring out friends who would like to try out the league but do not want to pay the full registration fee or players who are only in town for a day or two.
- The fee is $15 per game. A substitute may play on any team.
- Drop-in fees do not apply toward the league fee. They only apply to the league fees if the registration fee is paid the same day the player drops in.
- Refund Policy
- Refunds will ONLY be issued in the event of a program cancellation
- Injury Substitutions & Roster Spot Transfers
- Transferring of roster spots can only be done prior to the sixth regular season game. Injuries sustained in our league during the regular season are allowed to be given injury substitutions. All other injuries require a doctor’s note. Injuries sustained during the playoffs will not be subject to injury substitutions.
Behavior & Sportsmanship
- Any player/coach who is guilty of fighting, physically confronting an official/player, threatening other players or officials, and/or flagrantly attempting to injure another player will be suspended from the league, for a period of time determined by the Director of the League. Additionally, on top of the suspension, players are subject to a fine of $25 for verbal abuse of officials, staff, or other players and $50 for physical altercations. Any imposed fine will be determined by the League Director. This fine must be paid before the player is able to return to the facility.
- Prior to the start of each league game, players will be required to show a picture ID and check-in with the field marshal. Players who are not rostered will have to register or pay the drop-in fee at the front desk.
- The HOME Team will wear their designated team color (or black)
- The AWAY Team will wear any color that doesn’t closely resemble the HOME Team’s color (or the AWAY team will wear white)
- All players are required to have their own flag belts. They can be purchased from FFH for $10.
Injury Policy (two options available):
- Transfer credit to another member (membership fee must be paid)
- Account can be credited with the remaining balance
- If a team is a no-show for a game, a $30 charge will be fined to the team. This fine must be paid before they can play the next game.
** At the end of each season, teams may be promoted or relegated; this will be at the discretion of the League Director. The League Director also reserves the right to split or combine divisions if needed. **
If you should have questions or concerns about this league, please feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- League Champions are entitled to Championship T-Shirts OR a 20% discount on team registration.